The following details and dates below outline the steps and process for both the Registration process. Once the application process has been completed, finalize the Registration to secure the awarded seat.
Documents to Submit
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records
- Current Physical Examination
- Current Report Card (Grades 1 – 8)
- 2 Proofs of Residence: Public service bill, telephone, cable, water, property tax bill, notarized lease. If bills are not in your name, bring a notarized letter/affidavit of resident signed by the person you live with, one of their utility bills and any official mail in your name received at that address. (No Cellular Bills Accepted)
Additional Forms Must be Completed
- Enrollment Acceptance Form
- Student Emergency Contact Form
- Bus Transportation Form (if applicable)
IMPORTANT: Once documentation has been received, a transfer card must be obtained from your resident district. You must then go to your resident Board of Education and finalize the transfer. Please return the document from the Board of Education to College Achieve.
All applications are submitted online. Click the needed application below.