Free Summer Meals
The United States Department of Agriculture’s (USDA) Summer Food Service Program provides free meals when school is out! Here are the details:
- Pick up at the 700 Grand Ave building, Asbury Park, NJ
- There is pick up and Delivery Service
- It’s Monday – Friday, 10:00am-1:00pm
- Starts on July 6th and ends August 28th
WHO IS ELIGIBLE FOR FREE SUMMER MEALS?
- Children 18 years of age or younger who come to an approved open site or a site to which they are enrolled.
- Adults over 18 years of age who are enrolled in school programs for persons with disabilities may also receive meals.
- At sites that require enrollment, benefits are available only to children who receive free or reduced-price meals at school.
LOCATING OTHER SITES OFFERING THESE MEALS:
To find the closest site near you, text “FOOD” to 877-877 or “Summer Meals” to 97779 or visit the USDA site finder website at www.fns.usda.gov/summerfoodrocks
The Summer Food Service Program is authorized by Section 13 of the National School Lunch Act and Child Nutrition Act of 1966 as amended by Public Law 103-448. USDA is an equal opportunity provider, employer, and lender.